This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept services, travel, tickets, and accommodation – but this will be disclosed at the end of each story or blog.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- WishYouWereThere.com.au is managed by Mary O’Brien.
- You agree to use WishYouWereThere.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of WishYouWereThere.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to WishYouWereThere.com.au.
- You must not post or transmit via WishYouWereThere.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of WishYouWereThere.com.au does not:
affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
- WishYouWereThere.com.au is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
- Comments on WishYouWereThere.com.au are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on WishYouWereThere.com.au or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
- We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, material presented on WishYouWereThere.com.au is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia licence.
- The development and management of WishYouWereThere.com.au is coordinated by me.
- We strive to protect comments and information you provide on WishYouWereThere.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter WishYouWereThere.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
- In order to participate in, and contribute to, WishYouWereThere.com.au you may be required to register and provide an email address.
- We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
to provide you with a service that you have requested;
as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.